What is the full form of ICICI?
In Banking ICICI stands for “Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India”. It is India’s premier banking and financial services institution. It is the third-largest bank in India. ICICI was started in 1955 by the initiative of the World Bank. The main purpose of its establishment was to forward short- and long-term finances to Indian businesses. The headquarter of the bank is at Mumbai, Maharashtra and its registered office is at Vadodara, Gujarat. The bank has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and Canada. Branches in USA, Singapore, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Qatar, Oman, Dubai International Finance Centre, China and South Africa.
Products and Services
Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) offers a huge array of banking and non-banking financial products to its large customer base. Some of the popular ICICI Bank products and services are listed below:
- Cards: Credit cards, debit cards and business cards.
- Loan: Loans like Home Loan, Personal Loan, Car Loan and Two-Wheeler Loan.
- Insurance: General Insurance Insurance like , health insurance and life insurance.
- Deposit Schemes: Deposit schemes like Fixed Deposit (FD) and Recurring Deposit (RD).
- Business Banking: which includes a wide range of Current Account products, Internet Banking and Mobile Banking.
- Personal Banking: Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Internet Banking such as Provides savings account with various benefits.