Computer Full Form
Computer full form is Common Operating Machine Purposely Used for Technological and Educational Research. But the Computer is not an acronym, it is a word made from the word “compute” which means to calculate. So, in simple words, you can say that a computer is an electronic device that is used for fast calculations. The term “computer” was originally given to humans (human computers) who performed numerical calculations using mechanical calculators, such as the abacus and slide rule. The term was later given to mechanical devices as they began replacing human computers. Charles Babbage conceptualized and invented the first mechanical computer in the early 19th century. So he is called as “father of the computer”. The first mechanical computer designed by Charles Babbage was called Analytical Engine. It uses read-only memory as a punch card.
What is a Computer?
In simple, A computer is a programmable machine that manipulates raw information or data to produce the result. It has the ability to store, retrieve, and process data. A computer is designed to execute applications and provides a variety of solutions through integrated hardware and software components. It works with the help of programs. Nothing a computer can do without a program. It represents decimal numbers through a string of binary digits. The term ‘computer’ generally refers to CPU and internal memory. Today, PC and Apple Mac are two types of computers. There are dozens of companies that manufacture PCs, and if you get all the necessary parts for a computer, you can also create a custom PC. However, when it comes to Apple, only Apple designs and builds these computers.
Full Forms of Computer
As mentioned above computer is not an acronym. But many people have given full form to computer to show their creativity. Following is the list of computer full forms.
- Common Operating Machine Purposely Used for Technological and Educational Research
- Commonly Operated Machine Particularly Used for Training Education and Reasearch
- Common Operating Machine Particularly Used for Trade, Education, and Research
- Common Operations Made Possible Under Technical Engineering Researches
- Common Operating Machine Particularly Used for Technical, Education and Research
- Commonly Operating Machine Particularly Used for Technical and Education Research
- Common Oriented Machine Particularly Used for Trade Education and Research
- Common Operating Machine Particularly Used for Training, Education, and Reporting
- Computing Oriented Manipulation Programming Used in Technology Education and Research
- Commonly Oriented Machine Particularly Used for Trade Education and Research
- Common Oriented Machine Purely Used for Technical and Educational Research
- Commonly Operated Machine Particularly Used in Technical Education and Research
- Capable Of Making Perfectly Uncomplicated Tasks Extremely Rigorous
- Complicated Office Machine Put Under Tremendous Effort to Reduce manpower
- Common Operating Machine Particularly Used For Trade Education And Research
- Common Operating Machine Particularly Used For Technical And Research