WRT: with regard to
The full form of WRT is with regard to. WRT is an acronym for saying, I want to respond to a specific point made earlier in this conversation. Executives of the company often use the term frequently in email subject lines or the bodies of precise messages. You can use “with regard to” or “in regard to” to indicate the subject that is being talked or written about.
Examples of WRT
- The department is reviewing its policy WRT (with regard to) immunization.
- A change in the laws with regard to food safety
- With regard to the discussion about immigration, I’d like to hear Ms. Kristina’s opinion.
WRT: with respect to
Another full form of WRT is with respect to. Instead of using “with respect to” you can also use “in respect of”. You use “with respect to” to say something that relates to. In other words As regards; with reference to. For example:-
- Parents often have little choice with respect to the way their child is medically treated.
- The two groups are very similar with respect to age.
- I would like to share some thoughts with respect to their teaching methodology.
- With respect to your second question, it’s still too early to tell.