BHMS: Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
The full form of BHMS is “Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery“. It is a degree program (UG) in homeopathy, awarded after graduating from medical school by universities in Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh. The Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) covers the knowledge of homeopathic medicine. Upon completing this course, students are eligible to become doctors in the field of homeopathic medicine.
Currently, the study of homeopathic medicine is being preferred by many students who wish to pursue a career in medicine compared to other medical courses. NEET, KEAM, TS EAMCET, AP EAMCET, and PU CET are admission exams for BHMS. The degree holder is eligible to have the prefix as a doctor, for which the abbreviation is Dr.
Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) course allows students to choose any of the following specializations.
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Skin Specialist or Infertility
- 10+2 qualification from an approved educational board with a minimum of 50% or equivalent level examination in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and English.
- The minimum age is 17 years.
- Admission to BHMS depends on merit. In some states, there is a joint entrance exam (JEE) such as NEET for BHMS, along with MBBS and BDS tests.
Other full forms of BHMS
- Ben Hill Middle Shool
- Bernardo Heights Middle School
- Beverly Hills Montessori School
- Black Hawk Middle School
- Bloomfield Hills Middle School
- Brandywine Heights Middle School
- Bret Harte Middle School
- Brittany Hill Middle School
- Brooklyn Heights Montessori School
- Broomfield Heights Middle School
- Bunker Hill Middle School
- Business and Hotel Management School